Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Camp Woes

So as you may know, it is August 29th.  The August session of Camp NaNoWriMo is ending in two days.  I am at a grand total of almost 16k.  Or I will be in a few minutes.


.....yeah.  Besides that, school has started for me, and while it's been interesting so far (although we haven't covered much yet and not a ton has happened) I can tell that this semester is going to require a bit more time in terms of homework and such.  However, I am still going to attempt to finish 50k!

That's a far cry lower than what I had originally planned.  June Camp went really well, with me finishing off 50k in the first 11 days, so I figured I would shoot for 75k this August.  Obviously, that's unlikely to happen at this point.  I'm already well over 10k per day left to finish just the 50k.  This is a short post, but I felt like I should put something on here, since I've been neglecting my blog.  I'll write a proper post sometime soon-ish.  Probably after August is over and I've either won or failed miserably, since in the mean time, I will probably be writing in every spare minute.  TTFN, ta ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. At least you've done that much! I might have gotten a little more than 1k. Lol. Good job, no matter what the outcome is!

    ReplyDelete