Monday, March 12, 2012

Possible stories?

This is a little thing I started - I'm thinking that I might try making it into a story about a girl who has issues but then eventually finds her way to a successful and happy life. Whether or not I'll go through with that I don't know. I might just decide to kill her. That'd be simple. What do you think? Oh yeah, and I don't have a title as of now, so I just put Story of a Girl - that's an awful title, but whatever. I don't know enough about the story to know what it should be.

Story of a Girl

Now, I also need another story idea, although this time, it's not for a short story or novel. I'm doing Script Frenzy - and hopefully it'll turn out better than FAWM did (can't remember if I posted on the results of FAWM or not, but it was a resounding failure, with a total of 1 song and couple fragments). So, last year I wrote some comic book scripts, which I was actually quite proud of and found extremely fun to write. That time I had no idea what I was doing as far as writing a script for a comic goes - I spent the first few days of April trying to figure out how to format. I'll probably do a post on that.

Anyway, this year I think it'd be fun to do a play or movie script. Actually I think I'll do a movie script. Or perhaps both. We'll see how many pages it takes (Script Frenzy is 100 pages of script in April). But before I can start writing, I need a story. Last year was easy - I took my character from an RPG, reworked her, and then used her as the main character. This year, I don't really have any ideas yet.

Where do you get your ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment