Saturday, March 31, 2012

Screnzy!

Script Frenzy, or Screnzy, is almost here! (If you haven't heard of it, check it out here.) I'm planning on doing it - which may be a disaster with all the school and stuff that I'm trying to not fall behind on. Yeah, forget about getting ahead to give myself lag time, just not falling behind would be good. :)

As far as my script goes, I know I want to write a feature length film. I do not know how that's formatted (I'll figure that out sometime in the first week though). I also do not know what this film is going to be about, where it's set, or...anything really. This'll be fun!

Sometimes I wonder if I'm insane. Other times I wonder if this is normal/should be normal, and everyone else is just lazy and lame. Oh well. If I am crazy, it's clearly too late to save me from the insanity. And if I'm not...well, then all the better for me. :)

I'm rambling a bit. Mostly because not only is it too late to save me from the crazies, but it's also nearly 2 AM. I just felt that I haven't posted in a while and I should post. I should apologize for the copious amounts of nothing that have been spewing from my blog as well. Did I mention I had rocky road ice cream today? It's been very warm.

All right, clearly I need to go to bed. Good night everybody - and are you planning to do Script Frenzy? If so, what kind of script are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment