Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! As you might have guessed from the title, it's my birthday today. I'm 17! I don't really have any special birthday plans though. :) I stayed up until about 2 last night, and didn't get up until 2 this...afternoon I guess is more accurate than morning. Then my brother gave me the card he made - pretty hilarious.

Dear Helen,
You know all that stuff about you being born with a younger sibling, being born from a short woman and a tall, strong father? That's a boatload of rubbish. Want to know your real past? Come to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Just kidding. Everything above is rubbish. Below.... not so much.
Happy Birthday Helen! Have some money.

hehehe. Anyway, I'm going to be writing today (60days/60k, I've been neglecting you), and then later going out for dinner. :) I'll probably have another update later.

What would be your ideal birthday?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Helen! (: I wish I had a card like that. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I think this post deserves a happy birthday... :)

    *wishes for brothers as awesome as that*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I look like a creeper right now. It's Bo-Peep if you didn't know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thanks Ash and Bo - and yes, I knew that. xD

    ReplyDelete